Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Tahiti- day 5

It's 2:22pm. I'd say that's auspicious but it would have to be December 22 from me to think that, and it's Dec. 27.
Although I did fly here on the 22nd.
Hmmmm….

So a quick word about editing on in these posts: I don't really do it (case in point: on in). I just write and post. So the multiple spelling, grammar, and punctuation related errors? Yeah, you're just going to have to deal with them. Maybe that will be my new year's resolution- be more syntactically and grammatically correct and coherent for readers. Okay, I know I only have one- my mom- and she's Swedish so she doesn't really care (hej mamma!), but it's nice having a goal you know you can fall short of anyway, like going to bed at 11pm every night, or sticking with one hair color for an entire year.

That's about it for today.
Exciting, right?
I knew you'd think so; thanks, mom.
x.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
“Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do.” -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Blog Archive

Followers

Search This Blog