Wednesday, December 27, 2006

tahiti- day 5 (post script)


I like to say post script.
It's kind of fancy; fancier than saying P.S.

Okay, so my post script is this:
Though I am able to get on-line fairly often (as Stacey so kindly pointed out when he said, and I quote roughly: "Git yur ass back on the beach lady," to which I responded: "What makes yur think my arse- [hmm... too British a colloquialism. Let's continue to run with 'ass']- my ass ain't on the beach writin' this, huh?"[for the record, it's not; I just wanted to sound as tough and cool as he did. I'm actually on the boat, but there's still water and sunshine here, and I think that's what he was getting at when he said 'beach' so it's almost like I made sense all along. Almost.]).

Wait, what was I saying?
Oh yes, post script.

So my post script is that, though I am readily able to get online, I'm not able to put up much media (pics, videos, sound, etc.) because it's too heavy for my connection, so you're just going to have to let my purple prose paint a picture for you until I return to the States of Unitedness.
Okay?
Excellent.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
“Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do.” -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Blog Archive

Followers

Search This Blog