Sunday, December 05, 2010

Miami Spice

If Miami hasn't got it, they haven't invented it yet.
-Vincent 'Vinnie' DeMarco, Miami Vice
















Andres of Green Tea Films


My first trip to Miami proved to be an extraordinary and entirely unexpected pleasure. Over this past week, I met a remarkable crew of filmmakers, directed my first commercial, experienced my first Art Basel, ran into a boatload of old and new friends, saw a private LCD Soundsystem show, ate and drank, then danced, ate and drank some more. It hasn't been 24 hours since I got home and already I'm nostalgic. Thanks to Max, Violet, Green Tea Films and my Mondrian-poolside-work-bungalow for making this an awesome December so far.























The exceptional Maximillian Chow

















LCD Soundsystem @ The Raleigh Hotel















Sean and Tash of Green Tea Films

No comments:

About Me

My photo
“Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do.” -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Blog Archive

Followers

Search This Blog