Sunday, April 06, 2008

Three Men and a Baby

I will be taking a break from blogging for the next week or so to focus on an article I’ve started writing called Falling in Love Backwards. It’s the story of three men and a baby, minus a man and a baby.

It’s actually a serious meditation on human beings’ repeated attempts and frequent failures to effectively connect. Or it’s a sex comedy. I haven’t figured out which yet.

So far, I can tell you that it opens with what might be the longest run-on sentence ever written, which, if true, is an achievement I'll proudly wear for at least a day. I can also tell you that it's an optimistic story, so if you were reaching for those razors, I instruct you to put them away right now and wait to hear what I have to say.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
“Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do.” -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Blog Archive

Followers

Search This Blog