Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Hennessy "A Very Special Experience" Director's Cut

In addition to my regular duties as an agency producer for Hennessy, I got to direct my first spot for them back in December. I had a serious blast shooting it so I hope there's a residual effect in the viewing. Enjoy! (With a fine glass of Henny, of course.)

Director's cut edited by the one, the only, The John Resner.

Client cut, edited by the lovely and talented Arthur Dougherty, can be found on Facebook. Log in and like it!

Many thanks to Greentea Films for being awesomely game with next to no prep time, and for working over the Thanksgiving break.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
“Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do.” -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Blog Archive

Followers

Search This Blog