Friday, October 02, 2009

Rolleiflex 2.8F

Monika
Sandra
I recently sold a ton of photo gear I had, including a Hassy 500cm with two lenses (film), a Lumix G1 with two lenses (digital), Olympus XA (film) and two Canon L lenses, in order to buy a pristine, perfectly functioning Rolleiflex 2.8F, the same camera that I learned Helen van Meene uses for her portraiture (she also shoots exclusively with Fujicolor Portrait NPH 400 Professional Color Negative Film, which is now called Fujicolor Pro 400H). I absolutely love this camera and plan to use it as my sole medium format body. The fixed focal length does not bother me a bit, and I bought a Rolleinar 1 and 2 to enable close up shots. Having owned a Hasselblad, a Mamiya 6, a Perkeo II and an RB67, I can appreciate them all but love my Rollei best.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
“Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do.” -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Blog Archive

Followers

Search This Blog