2. Judith Ehrlich and Rick Goldsmith's documentary, The Most Dangerous Man in America
3. Yigal Ozeri's Desire for Anima photorealist paintings at the Mike Weiss Gallery (through Oct 24, 2009)
5. Pizza anywhere in Carroll Gardens, Brooklyn. You pretty much can't go wrong.
6. The Ikea Water Taxi (free for everyone on weekends and bike friendly) and Staten Island Ferry (always free, and you can buy beer onboard for the ride)
7. Brunch at the Sri Lankan restaurant SanRasa in Staten Island
8. Ping pong at Spin in NYC
9. Rich Lovejoy in The Dark Heart of Meteorology (through Oct 14, 2009)
10. Print Space for developing, scanning and printing in NYC