Saturday, March 15, 2008

Hello from Lima-The Photos


so after getting 4-5 hours of sleep a night for the past week, and then getting on a red eye flight from lima to nyc at 12am last night and suffering the sleeplessness that comes from being sandwiched between two people for 7 hours, and then going straight from the airport to the office to drop off the tapes we shot, and then directly to the recording studio to lay down the vocals on the first track of the stember/newell album, and then having an early dinner with a friend, and then saying hi to my roommates, and then talking to my parents for hours, and then pacing around my room in amazement over some huge potential changes that may be taking place in my life over the next few months, i have been left without the energy to make a video diary tonight. i am posting pictures from peru instead and will make and post my final lima video diary tomorrow.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
“Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do.” -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Blog Archive

Followers

Search This Blog