Thursday, May 17, 2007

october 2007 and music

i can't explain my excitement but it's tangible and overwhelming. i have no patience. i want it now!!! but i guess i'll have to await its release in october of this year.
http://www.apple.com/macosx/leopard/

also, i got an email from my friend john telling me that a song we'd worked on was being featured as track of the day tomorrow, may 18, on garageband.
i think i'm supposed to tell people to click on it because it increases visibility or something, so click on it!
http://www.garageband.com/artist/StemberNewell.

the story behind the making of the song is that john, who was my neighbor back when i lived on 7th st. and avenue c, had written the song and knew i liked to sing (i imagine he heard me through the walls) so we sat down one day to record on his mac, and the rest is- well, you know.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
“Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do.” -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Blog Archive

Followers

Search This Blog