Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Musica

attic
I came across the modern equivalent of a dusty old shoebox full of tapes on the Internet last night. These are a few songs I wrote and recorded roughly 5 years ago when I first discovered Garageband. The quality is shoddy to say the least but it's kind of a fun visit to another time, and some of the harmonies I'm actually kind of proud of. Welcome to my attic. Dust off and take a listen:

Sinner *one of the first songs I ever wrote/recorded.

Whose Face Do You See *back when I lived in the East Village, my neighbor John Newell asked if I would sing a song he'd written lyrics for. Here's what I came up with.

What Is Left Is Love *I was clearly listening to a lot of Coldplay.

Falling *Written for a good friend who was entering tricky romantic waters.

Mama *I believe this was the second song I ever wrote.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
“Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do.” -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Blog Archive

Followers

Search This Blog