Friday, March 20, 2009

Shutter to Think



I have been delving a bit deeper into photography lately during the rare and precious moments I have outside the office. I haven't ever fallen in love with a hobby to this extent before. I did not think it was possible. It consumes me, and yet it has always been there. I just never knew I had any interest in it.

Anyhow, I've started a new project that I am calling Traveling Without Moving. It's a series inspired by very short pieces of ambient sound captured around the world and married to photographs shot in a single room in Manhattan. It's a work in progress and I will be writing an artist statement and formalizing the project this weekend but for now, it's my little way of dreaming about travel again.

3 comments:

Tag Mag said...

Nice work! contribute to www.tagmagazine.com

Anonymous said...

Genial post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you for your information.

Anonymous said...

Well I agree but I about the list inform should secure more info then it has.

About Me

My photo
“Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do.” -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Blog Archive

Followers

Search This Blog