Thursday, March 27, 2008

Help Me Help You.

So I'm doing a little research and need a little help because I'm eternally, defiantly unhip. I still love all you hipsters out there and I'm hoping that you love me, too. At least enough to tell me your favorite movie, fashion, travel, social, web, music, lifestyle magazines, etc. If you don't consider yourself hip, I welcome you to chime in, chip in and do whatever it is you do. One suggestion or twenty, every one of them from every one of you is happiness to me. As for me helping you, here's what I've got: a video of my friend Evan Ferrante doing his impression of Tom Cruise, which seems to be taking the internet by storm. You looked like you needed a laugh.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
“Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do.” -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Blog Archive

Followers

Search This Blog