Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Hello from NYC- March 19, 2008

I am at this moment sitting at my computer eating Cinnamon Frosted... no, Sugar Frosted... what is it called? You know- that sugary, cinnamon swirly cereal? I just checked the box and it's called Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Anyway, I'm sitting here eating Cinnamon Toast Crunch for lunch (My roommate's cereal, I might add. I'll hit you back, Kanani). The name of the cereal did not immediately leap to mind because this is the type of thing my mother would have never let me eat when I was growing up, and I thank her for that. It is a bowl of yumminess, I admit, but I bet cardboard would taste yummy with this much sugar on it. And this is what we feed our kids? Can we really be shocked, then, at the growing appearance of ADD in our children? I'm not saying sugary cereal is the leading cause of what is a legitimate disorder but I have a hard time believing that sugary cereal helps combat the problem. I digress from the point, which is that I am posting another installment of my video journal, today's being more informative than it is artistic.
The things I discuss are linked below. Check it out:
Elephant March Press Release
Elephant March Photos on Flickr
More Elephant March Photos on Flickr
Elliot Spiter Feature in New York Magazine
Photos of the Renovated Plaza Hotel
Palm Court High Tea Menu
Beyond- At the American Museum of Natural History
How Apple Got Everything Right By Doing Everything Wrong
Mindset: The New Psychology of Success
Word of the Day- Expatriate
Garner's Modern American Usage
Vocab Vitamins

No comments:

About Me

My photo
“Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do.” -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Blog Archive

Followers

Search This Blog