Sunday, April 08, 2007

spamalot

after getting one spam too many this morning, i decided to write back.
just thought i would share.

from marionkellen@hotmail.com
to Alexis Stember

Dear Good friend.
I don't really know who you are, but peace is unto you as you read
this letter. My Instinct tells me that I can trust you by my
proposition.I got your contact through Internet directory and My
Instinct directed me to send this money to you.
I am a widow and a devoted Christian, my name is MRS MARION KELLEN
from UNITED KINGDOM. Since my husband died, I have been suffering from
arthritics and lately doctors have diagnosed me with terminal cancer,
which left me with approximately twelve months to live. I am currently
on wheelchair and being looked after by a nurse and some of my late
husband's relatives in turns.

Before my husband died, he left some money to the tone of $6.8m United
State Dollars (Six million, eight hundred thousand dollars) and he
made me promised him that it should be used for humanitarian work,
because we have no children and he don't want his brothers to lay hand
on it,
since they don't believe in God, they have a different vision and i m
willing to offer the individual that is going to assist me a percentage
of 25% and the rest should be for humanitarian work.

This money is currently in a vault with a bank . If you will
promise me that you will use this money to achieve the wish of my
husband and me, then I will instruct the bank to release the content of
the vault in your name.
1.FULL NAMES:
2.RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS:
3.SEX:
4.PHONE NUMBER:
5.FAX NUMBER(IF ANY):
6.COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
7.OCCUPATION
God bless you as you walk in the light and glory.

Yours in Vineyard,
ms. Kellen

from Alexis Stember
to marionkellen@hotmail.com

Mrs. kellen

thank you for your offer. as a matter of fact, i have some wonderful real estate to sell you.
it's worth millions but i can tell that you're a good person so i will give it to you for only $5.
all i need is your:
LEGAL NAME
RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS
PHONE NUMBER
BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER (to verify the legitimacy of you identity)
MOTHER'S MAIDEN NAME
SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER

love and light.
ms. cleo

No comments:

About Me

My photo
“Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do.” -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Blog Archive

Followers

Search This Blog