Wednesday, February 14, 2007

online love poetry slam

so over at crystal's office, they started a bitter haiku competition in honor of this lovely day. that inspired more poetry. now it's your turn. post your v-day related poem, picture, youtube clip of your last interpretive dance performance, below...

I saw your ex-wife
She asked if I knew your "move."
You're right, she IS fun!
(-amC)

I'm only with you
To get to your hot brother
He makes more money.
(-jolina)

Be my Valentine
Oh, that's right, you are a bitch
Shoot yourself instead
(-tom winner)

Friends with benefits?
Sure. You die and I'll collect
The life insurance.
(-chris)

Could you stop talking
About yourself for one sec
So I can dump you?
(-jolina)

Oh why, I ask, do
I want things I cant afford?
Like having you killed.
(-alexis)

He lies to her, and her to he,
He lies back down, and so does she.
(-megan)

after getting on one knee
and charming her with poetry;
after pouring her champagne
and offering her the perfect ring;
after laying bare his soul-
relinquishing complete control-
he kissed gently her mouth and thigh,
and she gave him her kind reply:
"gosh," she said.; he sat in wait.
"maybe first, a second date?"
(-alexis)

Saint valentines day
Is cold and brown from ice sleet
Seems fitting, somehow
(-moby)

And then he asked, "Why?"
And I said, "Because you gave
me Russell Stover."
(rosita)

Poetry.....bite me.
(jake)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
“Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do.” -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Blog Archive

Followers

Search This Blog