Tuesday, February 27, 2007

'bleached' screening

here's a note from nick corrao, the director of a short film i was in called 'bleached.' come to the screening if you can make it.
x.
a

Hello Friends,

I hope all is well. Just wanted to let you know that my short film
"Bleached" will be playing in Manhattan on Wednesday, March 14. It is
screening in the New Filmmakers series at Anthology Film Archives. I
am very excited about this screening, and I really hope you can make
it out. I will be having drinks afterwards at a yet to be decided bar
near the theater, so please come and celebrate with me!

All the best,
Nick (director)

Here are the screening details:
Wednesday, March 14th. 6pm
Anthology Film Archives
32 2nd Ave (corner of E. 2nd St)
New York, NY 10003
$5 - The hour long program includes two other short films. I am in
the "Mocs, Docs & More" selection of this film series, so it should be
interesting!
http://www.newfilmmakers.com/

No comments:

About Me

My photo
“Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do.” -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Blog Archive

Followers

Search This Blog