Monday, July 24, 2006

mom&steve

I have been extraordinarily fortunate to have had two of the most deeply inquisitive, sincere, honest, and loving people in my life: my mother, Charly, and my step-father, Steve, who I've know since I was fourteen.
They are, and have always been, my greatest mentors and very best friends.

Anyone who knows us individually or collectively knows we are a family of communicators.
We like to talk for hours about anything.
We like to write long emails.
We like to sing together into the wee hours of the morning.
And apparently, we like to keep blogs.

When I told my parents I had started a blog and invited them onto it, not only did they join mine but they started their own.
Well, Steve actually started the blog, technically speaking, because mom a bit of a Luddite, but the point is that theres another blog out there now, if anyone is interested.

http://www.steveandcharly.blogspot.com/

No comments:

About Me

My photo
“Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do.” -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Blog Archive

Followers

Search This Blog