Sunday, October 05, 2008

Premiere of the Play "This is Way Beyond My Remote Control"





My dear and talented friend Megan Bienstock is premiering her new play called THIS IS WAY BEYOND MY REMOTE CONTROL as part of the festival she's created called Abandoned Stillness. It's a wonderful project and her play is a haunting piece of work. I hope you can make it.

"Abandoned Stillness" is a bi-annual festival blending different art forms and media into one evening.
featuring the debut of the play, "This is Way Beyond My Remote Control", written by Megan Bienstock,
Directed by Mahayana Landowne.

"This is Way Beyond My Remote Control", is a vivid and adventurous theatrical work,
that is a moving exploration of love, loss, and what remains; All entangled in a collision
of memories and reality.
The play's mixture of visual allure, and emotional clarity; grants us access to the actual experience of letting go of love.

The evening also presents two mind expansive animated short films by the animator/ Graffiti artist Sam 3
His work is sometimes ironic, other times poetic, but constantly thought provoking.
Sam 3's films explore the idea that there is no beginning or end, only a constant shape shifting continuous existence.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What necessary words... super, a magnificent idea

Anonymous said...

Correctly your article helped me altogether much in my college assignment. Hats off to you enter, intention look progressive in behalf of more cognate articles without delay as its united of my favourite subject-matter to read.

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.

Anonymous said...

It's awesome in favor of me to have a web page, which is useful in support of my experience. thanks admin

Review my web page; http://torontowinetasting.com/

About Me

My photo
“Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do.” -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Blog Archive

Followers

Search This Blog