Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Church and State

Apologies in advance for inundating the blogosphere with philosophical and/or religious posts as of late, but there's something in the air and it has me and my friends talking about everything from parallactic shifts in the universe to which brands of toothpaste we use. One of those friends, a Mr. Simon Dasher, added this to the conversation. It's one of the most rewarding pieces of footage I've seen in recent history: a 40 minute video of Barack Obama speaking on the subject of religion that reaffirms all the reasons Obama is, in my mind, the person who can and will help put this fractured and fragmented country back together again.

In case you missed the link above, here it is again: http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid353515028?bctid=416343938

No comments:

About Me

My photo
“Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do.” -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Blog Archive

Followers

Search This Blog