Sunday, January 20, 2008

January 25

Hi All!
I am back in NY and oh, does it feel good. Of course, no sooner have I landed than I have to turn around and take off again. I start shooting a show in Florida at the end of next week and then go directly after to shoot another show in Japan, China and Hawaii. So much for new year's resolutions.... (mine was to stay put for a while.)

Before I go, I will be doing a surprise (not so surprise now, eh?) song with Crystal Ponzio during her show at the lovely Rockwood Music Hall. Given that I'll only be doing a single song, that leaves the rest of the night to drink and catch up with you, so if you feel like stopping by, come in and say hi!
Details are below.

1/25/08
7PM at Rockwood Music Hall
196 Allen St. btwn Houston and Stanton
No Cover
www.crystalponzio.com

"I'll be followed on stage by Emily King, who was just nominated for a Grammy! …and Susan Cagle…who used to play in the subway and then wrote a song about Oprah and now she's famous....
Hope to see you there and please make sure to bring some love."

Crystal

No comments:

About Me

My photo
“Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do.” -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Blog Archive

Followers

Search This Blog