Wednesday, November 28, 2007

New Videos

It is my last day here in San Diego and I decided to spend it uploading and editing some old home videos.
I loves me technology.

The first video is a short film my friend Caitlin Harris, a brilliant and talented girl, directed when we lived together back in LA. It was both her and my first films.

The second video is a clip from a production of the Mikado I did with Anne Carlisle (in yellow) and Sarah Easterling (in pink) in Iowa in 1994, directed by a genius mentor, Rodney Franz.

The third video is from Christmas, St. Barths, 1988, when I was on the boat with my dad.

The last three videos are of my extraordinarily adorable mother Charly. Mew....

No comments:

About Me

My photo
“Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do.” -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Blog Archive

Followers

Search This Blog