Monday, December 11, 2006

Notice of my Impending Retirement

I would like to take this moment to announce that ten days from tomorrow, I will officially be retiring from 2006. I have really enjoyed my time here and will always remember all the great people and things I have encountered, not to mention the incredible company sponsored parties (remember Jim Dubois and Ethan Chandler's amazing karaoke moment celebrating one of 2006's mergers between B of A and MBNA? I love you guys. That was just priceless. Oh, and guys- don't forget to bring the salsa to game night on Sunday. Go Gophers!!).


After 356 days of hard work and much thinking, I have decided to take some time out for family and personal obligations, and to return to my childhood passion- fingerpainting. Will I be back again? I'll be honest; not likely. I am, however, considering an offer from our sister company, 2007, so I may at some point see you again. Until then, let me reiterate what a pleasure it has been.

Sincerely Yours,

Alexandra Stember
Human Resources Dept.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
“Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do.” -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Blog Archive

Followers

Search This Blog