Friday, November 03, 2006

kids these days

if you've ever wondered what is going on in the bright and brilliant minds of our future, aka college students, here is the dialogue taking place on the back of the women's bathroom stalls at the new school.

i tune in every week for updates to this compelling document.



other notes:
1. i'm sick. i hate being sick.

2. i'm having a great time staying with my girlfriend anne, who generously offered my her couch in greenpoint for me to sleep on during the interim period between leaving my old apartment and moving into my new one, which i do tomorrow.

3. i went to the rolling stones concert at the beacon theater on wednesday and was as close to the stage as humanly possible. it was there that i experienced the hands down best moment of my concert going life- keith richards getting down on his knees and playing his guitar a foot from my face. he gave a friend on the other side of the stage his pick later in the concert.
yeah, i can die happy now.

4. i just landed an interview with someone i've been working hard and sorting through a lot of bureaucracy to get to. it's no one anyone would know and i can't say much about it yet but hopefully it will result in a piece that will be part of a published collection of works distributed by barnes and noble in the relatively near future. i'll keep you posted.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
“Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do.” -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Blog Archive

Followers

Search This Blog