Monday, July 24, 2006

thank you

I so clearly remember the day, a year ago, that my friend Chris handed me a script he'd written and asked that I read it during my flight to Los Angeles the next day. Three-thousand miles later, I was sobbing down the phone to him saying how much I loved it and wanted to be a part of making his movie a reality.

Today, as I sit on a plane bound once again for California, I get to sit and marvel at just how far this little movie has come.

The number of people who came out to show their support at last night's screening was extraordinary, overwhelming, and entirely unexpected. I want to say a huge thanks to everyone who has played a role, big or small, in bringing You&I to the screen, and what a screen it was.
Hi-def never looked so sexy.

Nothing ever happens without the physical, spiritual, mental, financial, and creative support of friends, co-workers, family, etc. so whether you know it or not, you played a role in bringing my performance to the screen, which makes this a direct thanks to you.

Now we can look forward to the feature, which is in the process of being written and already has funding and a first-look deal with Palm Pictures.

As always, more to come....


No comments:

About Me

My photo
“Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do.” -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Blog Archive

Followers

Search This Blog