Tuesday, July 25, 2006

OFFICIAL START OF BLOGGER BLOG

A while back, I started a blog here that I kept up fairly consistently. I had it tricked out, knew all the html codes, etc. Then one day I sat down and hit delete. I got tired of listening to myself.
A few months ago, I started a blog on my Myspace page. As I started writing more, the thought occurred to me that I should transpose my entries to this site and start my Wonderland blog up again. So, voila! This is the official start of the properly time stamped entries in my new Wonderland blog. Give me a little time as I relearn how to operate this puppy .

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
“Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do.” -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Blog Archive

Followers

Search This Blog